Foot basic knowledge
The 3 type of arches of foot
* Normal arch : Can be seen in generally human.
* Flat arch or Over-pronation : The arch of foot are collapses, that make a many problems such as aching pain, achilles tendinitis, fatigue the muscles around the foot, pain around the ankle or pain at the medial part of knee.
* High arch : is too high of the arch, that make a more reflection forces than the normal arch. Many people have been pain at the heel,ball of the foot, arch of the foot or back pain. It will be effected to case of ankle instability in some case.
GENERAL FOOT CARE
1. Wash your feet regularly, especially between the toes and be sure to dry completely.
2. Trim toenails straight across, but not too short. Be careful not to cut nails in corners or on the sides; it can lead to ingrown toenails. Persons with diabetes, poor circulation, or heart problems should not treat their own feet because they are more prone to infection.
3. Make sure that your shoes fit properly. Purchase new shoes later in the day when feet tend to be at their largest and replace worn out shoes as soon as possible
4. Beware to cutting or trimming corns and calluses with a razor blade. Especially diabetic should never try this step.
Quality and comfortable
Good shoes can be removeble orthopaedic footbeds promote overall health and well-being. Anatomically designed to support gentry reposition the heel, archs, muscless,ligaments, tendons and bones in the feet, they enable theses structure to work together as a nature intended, making each step you take supremly comfortable while gently improving posture and gait.
Unlike conventional shoes, FinnComfort distibutes pressure eventually across the entire foot, thus eliminating unneccessary stress on youe knee and hip joints and prevention possible foot and back alignment.
Your feet, and thus your body, are supported properly and naturally, like walking barefoot in the sand.
CHOOSING THE NEW SHOES
1. Just to know about your feet such as shape, size and structures.
2. Buying the shoes in the afternoon. Because your foot will expands during the day.
3. Checking the space of toes, a half-inch toe-box in longest approximately
4. Try the new shoes compared with both side, and walk a lot to ensure the shoes properly.
5. Pay attention to width as well as length. If the ball of your foot feels compressed in a particular shoe, ask if
it comes in a wider size. Buying shoes that are a half-size bigger. But not any too wide.
6. Trust your own comfort level rather than a shoe's size or description. Sizes vary between manufacturers.
The excessive stretching of the plantar fascia
that leads to the inflammation and discomfort caused by over-pronation (flat feet), high arch, heel spurs, sudden increase physical activity or weight gain. The pain is often acute in first steps out of bed in the morning or after a long rest, because while resting the plantar fascia contracts back to its original shape and the first steps in the morning are stretching of the plantar fascia.
Treatment and Prevention the plantar fasciitis used an orthotic with arch support and rearfoot position in an over-pronation (flat feet) and high arch, prevent over-stretching of the plantar fascia. Wearing shoes that have a cushioned heel to shock absorption. And other common treatments include stretching exercises, reduce shock and shear forces during everyday activities such as avoid running on hard or uneven ground, lose any excess weight, and wear shoes with orthotics to support your foot.